Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Applies accounting regulations and practices that have a direct impact on the business unit.
- Reviews period end close process providing accurate and timely financial statements.
- Provides analysis, recommendations, consultation and advice on business issues.
- Performs financialforecasting and reconciliation of forecasts to actual results.
- Works with business leaders to build annual budget.
- Oversees work flow and practices to ensure all assigned tasks/analyses are completed timely and accurately.
- Ensures compliance with GAAP, SOX, and internal control policies and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Provides direction to otheraccountants and leads projects.
Skills & Qualities Desired:
- CPA and/or MBA in Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ years accounting experience.
- 3+ years management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all employees.
- Interpersonally effective and assertive.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.