- Performs Income Statement and Balance Sheet analysis
- Performs monthly review of other reports; preparing and communicating variance analysis to the management
- Review BS reconciliations and ensure reconciliation variances are resolved on a timely basis
- Ensure month end close is timely and accurate
- Review Q and A schedules
- Work with FP&A and reconcile/analyze indirect rates
- Review BS flux files, other CHQ requests and explain the variances
- Perform other routine daily and monthly responsibilities including reconciliations, forecasting, and other relevant projects
- Effectively work with external, internal auditors including analysis and preparation of auditschedules
- Establish and follow internal control procedures; provide support for Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Make recommendations to improve Accounting efficiencies by assisting with implementation and streamlining processes
- Continually assess ongoing processes to identify areas for potential improvement
- Assist with annual DCAA audit as needed
- Assist in financialreporting and analysis as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 9 years prior related experience; or, Graduate Degree with a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- Regular and frequent inter-action and communication with customers/vendors and other employees, requiring strong inter-personal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Critical Thinking-Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Problem Solving-identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize problems and manage multiple complex requests/expectations at once
- Recognized as a team member who is actively involved in attacking issues, while maintaining an excellent attitude contributing to the overall high morale of the team
- Requires ability to handle highly confidential company and employee expense information with appropriate level of professionalism and sensitivity.
- Strong computer skills including all applications in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Costpoint 7, Cognos, Hyperion
Job Code: ES20182006-25380