The Manager, Accounting and Financial Management will provide full financial management for several companies. This role will be responsible for hands on preparation of financial statements, financial analysis, budgeting, cash flowforecasting and planning to ensure liquidity, billing and collections. The candidate must possess the ability to resolve complex accounting issues, be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and effectively work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities. The Manager, Accounting and Financial Management will report to the Director, Finance & Accounting for TXP Services.
- Ensures financial statements are maintained in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Prepares financial analysis, budgeting, cash flow and forecasting.
- Present financial plans and outcomes to the TXP Director, Finance & Accounting and to the Senior Management of the respective customer company on a regular basis.
- Coordinate support for the customer company from treasury, disbursement, payroll, insurance, tax and other financial disciplines.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. MBApreferred.
- Experience in accounting and auditing. CPApreferred.
- Minimum of 8 years financial statement preparation experiencerequired.
- Minimum of 8 years financialbudgeting and analysis experiencepreferred.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- SAP or related software experiencepreferred.