Manager, Account Resolution will manage full-time/part-time employees and drive continuous improvement of processes and procedures across the organization. Most importantly, this position nurtures culture and engagement while overseeing strategies focused on improving the overall experience of employees and patients. Key responsibilities for creating a positive, employee-centric environment include:
- Cultivating and promoting a culture that reinforces Apria’s vision and core values by creating a diverse, inclusive and psychologically safe work environment.
- Creating an inspiring team atmosphere with an open communication culture.
- Maintaining a big picture perspective; able to link programs, activities, and communications in ways that support a cohesive employee experience.
- Setting clear, concise, and attainable team goals.
- Motivating team members to be fully engaged and to perform at their fullest potential.
- Leading by example with clear direction, candid feedback, and a communication style that results in trust and optimism.
- Recognizing high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Encouraging creativity.
- Suggesting and organizing team-building activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage day-to-day operational team in unbilled activity for the designated market.
- Provide guidance and leadership to direct reports to ensure effective team environments through efficient leadership, motivational and organizational methods
- Act as a liaison with Support teams to oversee development and delivery of internal programs to ensure consistency in business operations.
- Initiate and monitor performance improvement plans to ensure established operational targets are met.
- Monitor trends in all transactional activities to determine where efficiencies may be gained through process improvement.
- Provide accountability for market account resolution team, coach, and develop staff.
- Conduct strategic needs assessments to determine support and ensure the teams are highly motivated to achieve the best outcomes for our patients, referral sources, and other clients.
- Performs other duties as required.
- This position manages all direct reports of the department and is responsible for the performance management, hiring, and discipline of direct reports within the department.
- Provides direction and guidance in work assignments.
- Provides timely coaching and feedback to staff.
- Ensures work assignments are completed accurately, efficiently and timely.
Minimum Required Qualifications
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience and understanding of systems and reimbursement methodologies in the Healthcare industry
- 5-7 years of proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator: demonstrated ability to simplify complex ideas, tell a compelling story using data, and create and deliver compelling presentations for senior leadership.
- Exemplary relationship builder and team player: experience building successful partnerships and influencing stakeholders and colleagues, with direct authority, to drive projects forward.
- Accomplished problem solver: creative yet pragmatic, with ability to effectively problem-solve anticipated and unexpected challenges.
- Strong results driver: consistently delivers flawless execution and high-quality deliverables despite ambiguity, at time managing simultaneous projects with competing priorities.
- Excellent strategic thinker: ability to synthesize multiple inputs, use incomplete information to get to crux of issue, and step back and see bigger picture.
- Decision-making skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
- Intermediate skills in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Word
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Intermediate level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. This position also may require the occasional lifting of equipment up to 50 lbs.