This role leads our account management and creative strategy team and reports into the VP of Consumer Brand and Creative services. This team is accountable for the strategic thought partnership and relationship management of assigned internal client partners in the development of marketing materials and touch points across the consumer journey. Together, you will drive the business forward, delivering concrete business results and meeting financial goals.
The account management and creative strategy team plays a critical role in the development of integrated marketing efforts and touch points across the consumer journey. Leveraging a deep understanding of the business and rooted in consumer insights your team will define the creative strategy that results in the development of compelling, relevant and simple to understand consumer materials. This team partners closely with our experience and brand teams to take a macro view of the end-to-end consumer journey, ensuring an integrated and consistent consumer experience.
The ideal candidate will have prior supervisory account management agency experience (in-house or external) working in the financial services or insurance industry. The ability to collaborate across several internal teams, media, channels, communications, subject matter experts, and senior executives is required. The ability to lead by example with a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment is a must. Experience working in both a digital and direct response marketing environment is preferred.
Your work will focus on:
- People leadership. You will be accountable for leading, coaching and building your team and agency partners into a results-oriented, high-performing team, accountable for building and executing compelling creative strategies that are grounded in needs of our consumers and drive action
- Serving as the primary adviser to the Vice President of Consumer Brand and Creative, the Consumer Experience Unit Creative Director and other senior-level executives, peers and cross-functional teams, on integrated marketing and creative strategies and best practices that drive consumer awareness, consideration, action
- Managing, partnering and optimizing internal client relationships, as well as relationships with your Consumer Brand and Creative Services peer teams, Consumer Insights, Experience and Compliance teams
- Developing strategic, inspirational and actionable integrated marketing creative briefs rooted in business and consumer insight, leveraging marketing, brand, digital and direct response best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience collected data, creating action plans, and implementing process changes.
- Demonstrated expertise in planning, managing and directing employees and/or external vendors.
- Proven teamwork and communication skills.
- Works effectively in time sensitive environment.
Job ID R-002560