The Manager, Account Development Sales will be responsible for leading a team of Account Development Specialists to achieve and exceed sales objectives in alignment with overall corporate sales initiatives and MINDBODY core values.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience as a successful salesperson
- 1+ years previous sales management experience
- Proficient in creating reports in Salesforce.com
- Proven success with ToutApp and Tout campaigns in other sales roles
- Experienced with Social Media Tools
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills including excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Exposure to Health & Wellness either as an enthusiast or teacher.
- Knowledge of web technologies or web savvy.
- Excellent group presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at the executive level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated career stability.
- Strong attention to detail, strong communication skills (both written and oral) and extremely organized.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to consistently maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time and function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure.
- Must be able to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your position
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Screen, interview, hire, motivate, lead and coach Account Development Specialists to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Support the training of Account Development Specialists to achieve a successful and efficient team.
- Accurately forecast and execute sales.
- Scale and coach a team of sales professionals of various abilities.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the MINDBODY management team to ensure positive and continued cross departmental communication.
- All other duties as assigned.