BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). We drive customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. In 2016, BloomReach acquired the Amsterdam based content management software company Hippo.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience. Our Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach's portfolio of customers includes: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
BloomReach is seeking a Manager, A/B Testing and Optimization. You will live and breathe data and testing to help optimize customer outcomes. You will be passionate about the ability of testing to improve website experiences and outcomes. You will responsible for managing Customer Control tests for our Organic product and evaluations and A/B testing for our personalization product. You will partner closely with our Product, Engineering and Services teams to analyze and optimize these tests and own communication to our customers. You will be a testing and optimization subject matter expert that will also work with our customers to leverage the A/B testing functionality within our platform to create and test better experiences using our tools and customizable algorithms.
- Manage and own customer communication for Personalization product customer A/B testing engagements.
- Manage and own the Control Test process for all Organic BloomReach customers
- Support algorithmic and functional customer evaluations of our Personalization product
- Communicate test progress and results to customers - including opportunities to improve tests results during regular test check-ins
- Be a subject matter expert on testing best practices
- Author content on testing best practices as part of our content marketing efforts and speak at conferences related to testing and optimization
- Support customer training and services engagements related to testing and optimization
- Work with product management team to improve testing and optimization capabilities within all BloomReach products
- Develop KPI metrics to analyze the effectiveness of all testing activities and partnering with key stakeholders to ensure a productive testing experience
- Evolve and standardize testing execution, results reporting and refine analytical methodologies.
- Opportunities to lead other strategic projects.
- Passion for testing and site optimization
- 2 to 4+ years experience in analytical roles with a particular focus in testing and optimization
- Personal experience running significant numbers of A/B tests
- Proven track record working on a variety of projects while demonstrating the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Deep knowledge and comfort with Analytics tools (e.g. Google, SiteCatalyst)
- Proficient with testing and statistical concepts (e.g. statistical significance, T-Tests, regression analysis, Multivariate testing, etc.)
- Familiarity with statistical software packages (e.g. SAS, R, etc.)
- Strong general business acumen; you are an analytics guru with business-minded savvy
- Hands-on, “get-it-done” and results-driven mentality
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ecommerce experience and SEO knowledge a plus