This is an experienced position in a firmware development team to develop base drive code for next-generation SSD storage products. The work will focus on project management activities for the firmware development team for these products. The candidate is expected to work with the development team using Agile software development processes, and facilitate communication among team members across multiple locations, provide input to and/or manage SCRUM meetings, track schedules and report progress.
MS/BSEE, MS/BSCE, or MS/BSCS with 10-15 years of experience in complex firmware projects
- Management experience in large software development projects with an emphasis on, or experience in, real time environments.
- Strong knowledge of structured code development methods and debug techniques
- Ability to solve problems as part of multi-site organization and cross functional team
- Ability to provide accurate and timely scheduling and resource information to team leads and managers, and meet scheduled commitments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, within US
- 3+ years of experience in the Solid State Drive or Hard Disk Drive, including SOC/multi-core embedded systems development and debugging. Experience in the Agile methods of software project management
Req ID: 33629