Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
As the Manager of Media Strategy and Field Execution, you'll have the opportunity to manage the development of media strategies across Comcast's Central Division footprint. You will be overseeing media planning, media buying, and integration with external ad agencies as you look to maximize ROI on media dollars spent. The manager will be responsible for implementing the best mix of media channels with a focus on identifying and optimizing across all platforms to find most cost efficient and effective way to reach target audiences.
This opportunity is not a standard marketing leadership position and will not typically be involved in the creation of marketing materials (flyers, brochures, etc). The focus here is fully on the media planning side of marketing and candidates with agency experience are highly desirable.
This team requires an experienced leader who will be encouraging/supportive while also challenging what's been done before as we continue to strive for innovation in our thinking and our plans. We need someone who can lead a team, collaborate with agency partners, and challenge clients to think differently to achieve their business goals.
Overall responsibility for executing media planning and management to support the advertising and business goals of Comcast.
- Collaborates with appropriate personnel to execute Media Planning initiatives across the division
- Manages the relationships with external ad agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure maximum ROI is being met via a wide variety of different media planning initiatives
- Consults with Director regarding strategy, media planning channels, external agency relationships, and more.
- Provides leadership and direction to appropriate marketing staff
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Media Planning, Media Buying, Ad Agency Management
- Preferred 5-7 of media planning management experience
- Ad Agency experience highly desirable
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Valid Through: 2019-11-12