Develops and executes regional marketing programs to gain new customers and
maintain the current subscriber base. Serves as marketing contact for employees and
outside vendors. Deploys and measures effectiveness of hyper-local marketing initiatives,
regional incentives, store marketing and direct mail marketing campaigns. Tracks market
trends, analyzes results, and drawsconclusions about performance in order to recommend
improvements to marketing strategies and tactics. Manages team which may include exempt
and non-exempt employees. Serves as subject matter expert and provides
guidance to employees as required. Develops process and procedures to
drive efficiencies. Assists in development, and meeting of,departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Develops and executes markeitng programs to drive penetration in
targeted properties through improved business processes, events, direct
mail, telemarketing and other tactics as appropriate.
- Manages store marketing programs including traffic drivers, store opens/moves
- Supports incentive programs for local channels by understanding division
initiatives and channel needs, and then developing and executing, regional programs
that may include contest and flash programs.
- Tracks and manages marketing expenses in order to ensure that they are
within budget parameters.
- Develops and maintains demographic and other market data as needed in
order to support marketing goals.
- Gathers and communicates marketing campaign information and subscriber
feedback in order to promote a common understanding of marketing
campaigns, changes, and issues.
- Analyzes subscriber numbers and packages and revenue to determine
performance compared to budget.
- Creates reporting to measure success of marketing programs.
- Assists with maintaining and improving ongoing marketing programs,
analyses, and reports.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics
across the business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
occasional nights and weekends to support regional events, variable
schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience