Responsible for overall scheduling / completion of Node splits, identify risks and collaborate with teams to help determine solutions. Responsible for collecting, processing, analyzing, and reporting data related to Engineering Operations. Produces complex, high priorityrecurring and ad-hoc reports with the purpose of measuring progresstowards goals, measuring performance against objectives, and identifyingimprovement opportunities.Ensures compliance with industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures. Promotes a customer-driven service culture. Acts as a champion through continued focus on proactively identifying and addressing processes impacting engineering. Manages a team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required.Job DescriptionEmployees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our Communities
- Monitors technical and engineering progress to ensure strategies, goals, and objectives are met. Communicates changes to all affected personnel.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and procedures. Acts as a key stakeholder in strategic decisions around products, platforms, and technologies.
- Manages direct and dotted line reports. Acts as a resource for technical and workflow issues. Mentors, recruits, and guides staff, ensuring access to ongoing training programs, policies, operational procedures
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Provides special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Adept at queries, report writing and present findings.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ensures policy compliance between Engineering, business, and third-party vendor groups.
- Develops, trains, mentors, and motivates staff members in accordance with best practices and procedures developed by management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or EquivalentField of Study
- Data AnalyticsKey Skills- Software
Structured Query Language (SQL)
Presentation Skills - Dashboards
Phython and/or R
C++Years of Experience
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experienceDisclaimer:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.Education
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Bachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience