Management & Technology Advisory Services Experienced Associate
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Management & Technology Advisory Services Experienced Associate is responsible to participate and assist in technology consulting related engagements, including IT Strategy, IT Risk Management including Cybersecurity, IT Due-Diligence, IT Financial Management, technology implementations and IT Organization and Governance, at the direction of the Managing Director, Management & Technology Advisory Services. The Experienced Associate will interact with client personnel, thus good communication skills and a strong presence are needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Finance or other relevant field required
- One to three years of prior experience in management consulting, technology advisory, or technology project management preferred
- Prior experience working within a national consulting organization preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify issues and anomalies
- Solid organizational skills, especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to participate in a team environment on engagements
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm