As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
- Developing the group's budget in conjunction with the group director.
- Managing the group's financial issues.
- Completing financial reporting and review.
- Coordinating with the headquarters for financial issues.
- Developing, managing, and monitoring group's operating budget.
- Providing assistance and cooperation Corporate finance, payroll, and business technology.
- Advising group management and staff with regard to financial performance, forecasting, cost control, and other financial issues.
- Providing administrative support to management and staff in appropriate areas of expertise.
- Managing hardware and software procurement.
- Administering the awards programs.
- Supporting annual performance and compensation reviews.
- Coordinating hiring and onboarding with management and recruiting.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business or finance or related discipline.
- Experience: 7 years of related experience.
- Travel: Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
- Previous department reporting, financial controls, and P&L responsibility strongly preferred.
- Master's degree.
- Previous experience with Oracle R12.
- Previous experience with Qlik Analytics.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience working for a professional service organization.