Management Director - (170002PZ)
the brand builder. the idea igniter.
At FCB Chicago, the Management Director is a skilled primary relationship builder with deep credentials and a talent for human interaction. The person in this role will listen, understand and anticipate client needs. Someone who oversees and helps deliver the kind of creative marketing communications and strategic thinking that smashes established category assumptions. This person will never cease to find new ideas and opportunities to strengthen and expand the client’s business. As a key collaborator, this person knows how to unite and motivate various departments towards a common goal.
• Understands the client’s business beyond the marketing aspect
• Thinks collaboratively and leverages various disciplines in the agency to present client brand-building opportunities and agency-building initiatives
• Maintains communications with senior members of other departments to ensure all client needs are being addressed
• Manages needs of team members to maximize learning and productivity while minimizing turnover
• Analyzes P&L statements and takes necessary action to ensure profitability
• Shows the ability to monitor and evaluate marketing environment for the big brand-building opportunities and initiatives
• Exhibits strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm and motivate relationship-building
• Has developed staff management and partnership abilities
• Displays strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
• Demonstrates superior oral, written and strategic abilities
• Has experience with financial planning and revenue forecasting
• Possesses an integrated background with online/offline expertise
• Has earned a bachelor’s degree
• Has 10+ years of relevant industry experience.