Consultants are the second-tier position in PCG’s consulting career ladder (which includes Business Analysts, Consultants, Senior Consultants, Associate Managers, and Managers). They are expected to play a staff role in a wide range of work assignments that include the following:
• Strong independent and entrepreneurial work style
• Excellent time management, organizational, oral presentation, and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with and to management positions.
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze and organize data.
• Ability to work both in a team situation and autonomously.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including SharePoint.
• Commitment to life long learning.
• Flexibility and willingness to embrace change.
• Previous experience in a fast-paced consulting environment.
• Software development and/or coding.
• Public Speaking.
• Sales and/or marketing experience or internships.
• Prior travel experience (domestic or abroad).
• Health and human services programs and/or Medicaid knowledge.
• Cost or government accounting.
• Prior supervisory and/or mentoring experience.
Required Education and Prior Experience:
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s Degreepreferred.
• 3 plus years of relevant work experience in the fields of health care, government, or the consulting field.