A Management Consulting firm specializing in process improvement, organizational development in the financial services space is looking for a Senior SME in the Assset/Weatlh Management space with a background in Pension Distribution.
- Understanding of strategy
- process improvement
- account management
- record management
Must be an expert in pension fund operational capabilities and liability.
manage the day-to-day operation of the business to ensure the strategic objectives- includes providing direction, coordination and control for the effective and profitable operation of the business.
translates the business objectives into projects and goals which are then implemented.
* Address day-to-day operational business issues
* Understanding Strategy
* Evaluate and implement strategic initiatives
* Business Analysis
* Build management reporting capabilities to create transparency and accountability
* Has a thorough understanding of the Firm's products and those of its strategic partners; uses this knowledge to provide resources and direction to drive sales
* Possesses a good understanding of the firm's resources; able to direct the sales force to the right resources in an efficient manner as to make the sales process more efficient.
* Play a leading role in financial and sales performance
Must be able to Travel
Minimum 10 years of work experience in a Financial Services organization focused on Business Management and/or Strategy