$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
As a Consultant on the Banking and Payments team, you will work in a fast-paced team setting, alongside industry experts. You will become an expert in cross-functional, end-to-end delivery that spans multiple products within a retail bank, commercial bank and payments processors.. Our people are client facing leaders who combine industry expertise with core consulting skills, such as problem statement framing, root cause analysis, client facilitation and the ability to interface with multiple personality types. You will leverage your learnings and consulting expertise to better understand how to help advance our clients' progress towards meeting their evolving needs.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Focus on strategic client engagements and pursuits and building out our Financial Services strategy practice with a focus on retail and commercial business strategy, digital strategy, and transformation.
• Example of projects you can have a major role on are: market entry strategy for retail banking, growth strategy model, designing user experiences for branch and online/mobile banking, defining a new business model for product development and deployment, designing Omni channel experience for financial services complex.
• Ability to critically think through storyboard, work with SMEs to develop thought leadership content in both domain and capability, play a role in client pitches.
• Understand Capco capabilities like design thinking, rapid prototyping, and take to clients, including prospecting new clients
• We are flexible around utilization if they want to balance more pursuit and bought leadership and practice building time.
What You'll Bring with You:
• 2+ years of experience from a premier management consulting firm.
• Diverse problem-solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across financial services sectors
• An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written),
• Strong ability to work well in cross-functional teams
• Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
• Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (absolutely required)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies; Scrum Master certifications is a plus
• Ability to travel extensively Monday through Thursday as needed
Valid Through: 2019-9-24