Parsons is seeking a Management Analyst to support a DoD contract at APG, MD. You will be an important member of the C5ISR team! Support the C5ISR management and team by providing oversight and management, planning, executing, monitoring and reporting high-visibility projects and tasks. Incumbents' support will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Apply knowledge of ARL concepts as they pertain to customer operations, in accordance with DoD policy and guidance
- Review reports from the Government accounting system for execution
- Analyze financial records and reports, updating internal reports and presentations for the ARL Managers
- Research, prepare and staff packages for program and financial reviews
- Monitor program execution from commitment through final disbursement
- Prepare regular reports and briefs, in order to demonstrate project status to include scope and security updates to internal and external customers
- Prepare final Monthly report for submission to the Government
- Assists PM with responsibilities in controls related to management, cost, schedule, and scope
- 3+ years of experience working with GFEBS reports
- 3+ years of experience with HPCMP Programs
- 3+ years of experience with MS Office Products
- Understanding of standard bookkeeping and account procedures for Government Accounting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems, or other related fields preferred.
- Applicants selected for employment may be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or systems.