Description of Job Duties:
The Integrity employee will lead tasks and teams in organizational/operations analysis and enterprise reengineering. They will assist with evaluation and design organizational structures to eliminate functional redundancies, increase efficiency, and establish clear managerial accountability. Use industrialengineering/computer techniques to facilitate work measurement and process improvement as well as develop organizational and process standards and determinants. Use Activity Based Management techniques to perform cost per output and/or cost per function analysis to facilitate improvement. Facilitate benchmarking, process mapping, work measurement, metrics, performance evaluation, and manpowerbudget estimates.
- Bachelordegree in Arts or Science
- 6 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
Preferred Additional Skills
- Familiar with policies, regulations, goals or objectives
- Knowledge of Federal budget formulation, execution and presentation.
- Interface with the client on a day-to-day basis.
Integrity is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.