EOIR is seeking a Management and Program Acquisition analyst with experience and skills necessary to support a diverse array of sensing technology projects at Program Manager - Soldier Sensors and Lasers onsite at Fort Belvoir, VA.
Duties will Include:
- Manages the activities of a group and leads personnel to achieve program objectives.
- Develops and executes strategic plans and policy, determines requirements and needs, investigates and resolves problems, interfaces with other functions and outside personnel, assists in the preparation and execution of budgets and manages staff.
- Works on complex projects which will require original thinking and new approaches, guides, aids and manages others on a major program, sets priorities and ensures that the work products for the group conform to standards.
- Plans and manages assignments, reviews progress and evaluates results.
- Shall possess knowledge andexperience in the areas of federal acquisition, program orproject management.
- Education: Bachelor or higher degree in related field or sufficient related experience.
- 10+ years of experience as a program analyst/management for technology acquisition programs.
- PMP or similar certifications/training preferred.
- Minimum of Level II certification in Program Management required.
- National Agency Background Investigation required.