The Candidate will apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues that require a blend of home grown development, vendor software, and system to system integration.
- Participates as a member of and leads software development teams.
- Completes development to implement complex components.
- Designs solutions for other individuals or teams to develop
- Participates in cross-functional solution development teams.
- Leads solution design activities
- Provides mentoring and guidance to developers.
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
- Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team.
- Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems.
- Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide solutions across one or more technology areas.
- Applies HP and 3rd party technologies to complex software solutions of moderate complexity. Independently implements end- user or enterprise solutions of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create solutions.
- Consults with team members and other organizations, clients and vendors on complex issues
- Identify and address technical or operational risks
- Collaborates with the project manager to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures for medium to large business unit level projects.
Education and Experience Required:
Industry experience - 5 years to 10 years Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced understanding of RDBMSdatabases such SQL Server and Oracle.
- Advanced understanding of common system to system integration solutions and standards that can be applied to deliver business enabling capabilities.
- Advanced understanding of industry standard business services that can be consumed and utilized to deliver business enabling capabilities.
- Advanced understanding of modern software design and development methodologies.
- Experience with multiple SDLC models.
- Advanced understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
- Advanced understanding of testing tools that simplify unit test and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies
- Able to define development quality and security standards that achieve the solution sustainability required for Enterprise Solutions.
- Able to operate in ambiguity.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
Job ID 3018790