The Managed Services - Pursuit Lead will support the regional team by driving the managed services pursuits in the designated region/s, help CSG win MScontracts and grow the regions managed services business. Secondary functions include overseeing MScontracts and drive commercial contract management and MS business improvement.
Providing effective internal leadership and working across our functions and regional teams to bring together and leverage our assets into winning MS solutions (combination of technical, services, commercial).
She/he comes with a wealth of experience and expertise from having sold, built, implemented and run large scale managed services and outsourcing contracts in the CSP industry. Hence the role holder will also help position CSG at senior level with customers and partners as the right partner for them to succeed with in Managed Services.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Help the regional sales teams identify the right MS opportunities (as required)
- Participate in MS sales qualification (as required by sales)
- Support the execution of the regional go to market plans as required
- Manage and drive a standardized approach across CSG to solution, service design and commercials for MS sales pursuits (as per CSG’s MS engagement model)
- Drive the MS sales pursuits, bringing together the technical, service and commercial solution, working with CSG functions including sales, presales, finance, PS and operations (as per CSG MS engagement model)
- Oversee the MScontracts in the assigned region and help drive commercial & operational performance improvement
- Work with Global operations and Global services to implement MS TOM & MS Engagement model effectively for the region
- Implement MS commercial and service capability for assigned region
- Support the building of MS onsite operational & contract P&L management capability
- Support organizational development to create and replicate the required skills in the right areas to execute MS effectively
- Input to MS business strategy and planning
- Proven track record (10+ years) in the field of Managed Services & Outsourcing in the Communications industry
- Need to have sold, built, delivered and run large BSS managed services / outsourcing contracts in the Communications industry
- Proven track record of operating at senior level internally and with all stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in matrix across functional groups to bring together key assets to develop winning solutions
- Extensive market knowledge of communications and managed services
- Strong senior level network with our customer base
- Demonstrable experience around building supportinternally at all levels of the company
- Ability to orchestrate & make things happen in complex big company environments ( matrix management)
- Ability to communicate effectively at senior level with customers and partners
- Ability to balance driving complex initiatives hard at the same time as creating broader buy-in and consensus
- High level of gravitas to manage internal and external Executive level stakeholders.