Managed Services Operations Program Manager
Candidates for this position may be located anywhere within the US.
This position will have a vertical focus of Risk Management / Safety.
The Program Specialist supports the development, implementation and management of the various Vertical National Operations programs. Directs the Vertical team to ensure consistent operations and fulfillment of customer-specific SLAs across all related and applicable Accounts. Leverages Ricoh technology, solutions and operational methodologies to create the value proposition for both internal and external customers. A key contributor to the implementation and success of proprietary solutions (ex. TRAC, @Remote) in the Vertical account environment. Supports field understanding/knowledge of vertical specific solutions, ability to design, price, scope, implement, and operate effectively. Partners with leaders across business lines to deliver Ricoh Service Excellence methodology and vertical solutions for pre and post sales activity, and acts as a liaison between parties.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the development of Service Excellence related to vertical solutions
- Validates and supports the development of SOW, SLA's, and pricing for vertical solutions
- Provides oversight for High-risk, non-core, and advanced services and development in vertical solutions
- Provides direction and oversight over Vertical Solutions operations and deployment of its services
- Develop field independence by implementing and/or supporting national/global training initiatives including: vertical solutions, developing focused materials, leveraging existing courseware, establishing training goals, facilitating delivery and providing feedback on training needs and goal achievement across business disciplines (Sales, Ops, Design)
- Responsible for increasing of aftermarket revenue growth and profit contribution by supporting sales growth opportunities, implementing revenue growth strategies and executing cost control measures, consistent with and company goals
- Supports sales team through the RFP and National Account contract process including contract negotiations.
- Drives financial profitability -- encourages Vertical team to identify growth opportunities within assigned vertical account.
- Collaborates with local, regional and national resources to ensure consistent delivery of Ricoh's solutions across the national account enterprise
- Initiates and cultivates strong business partnerships within the organization in support of national /global account program initiatives; interacts with key functional resources to identify business needs and solutions
- Provides overall program reporting and regular account reviews to senior management
- Ensures the identification and sharing of best practices across the spectrum of supported accounts; quickly adapts new ideas to meet changing customer needs
- Leads efforts to incorporate core company platforms, products and solutions (ex. TRAC, MDS, etc.) into daily account operations
- Implements procedures and processes that support organizational goals and initiatives
- Facilitates collaborative problem solving strategies to resolve operational and customer issues through effective communication with all levels
- Leads initiatives to modify and improve MS programs, practices and policies to better meet the needs of national accounts
- Assists with development of proposal responses and customer presentations
- Training Development
- Develops, implements and measures the operations training and development program for new and existing operations teams
- Implements and/or supports national/global training initiatives including: developing focused materials, leveraging existing courseware, establishing training goals, facilitating delivery and providing feedback on training needs and goal achievement
- Team Management
- Leverages individual competencies and expertise to create a highly-focused, energized and supportive team
- Clearly establishes job expectations by conducting requiredemployee Performance Appraisals and IDPs, establishing a regular cadence of communication and consistently following-up on employee results achieved
- Establishes and promotes core standards for repeatable and consistent operational account management
- Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of employees by training, cross-training, coaching, counseling, directing, evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their performance and work quality.
- Customer Relationships
- Builds executive and influencer level relationships within assigned vertical accounts
- Provides pre-sales support for the Vertical Accounts sales team including developing and presenting relevant materials, tools and methods for account implementation and operation
- Actively participates in quarterly and annual business reviews and strategy sessions
- Continuously monitors and acts on key customer metrics and feedback
- Coordinating, managing and conducting site visits, meetings with client contact and references for Ricoh prospects supporting sales efforts
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelordegreerequired or equivalent experience in related field.
- Possess leadership type qualities
- Proficiency in web based reporting delivery and other personal computer applications a plus.
- Successful track record in management and history of success in strategic account
- Must be experienced in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record in project management
- Preferred Certifications: CSP and CHMM
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.