$200K — $250K *
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with a number of industries to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to navigate financial disruption.
As a leader in technology implementations – from on-premise software to multi-year cloud-based enterprise-wide deployments, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. Our expertise in full-service enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence and analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and data management services helps drive results and creates a competitive advantage. Huron is a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), a Workday Services Partner, and a Gold level consulting partner with Salesforce.com.
You’ll deliver technology and analytic solutions that enable organizations to manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client or stakeholder experience.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
**This position can be based anywhere in the United States**
• Work with client Engagement Manager in delivery of managed services initiative, in specific area of competency (Cloud, Informatica applications etc).
• Define and package managed services packages, collaborate with sales team in providing technical details and services supported within managed services
• Expand managed services offerings for new applications /products
• Hands on experience in ITIL framework, SLA management, team building, training, and expanding talent pool.
• Manage delivery, Center of excellence for specific products and service offerings.
• Oversee Managed services support offerings to insure world-class customer service for the managed service provider business.
• Provides strategic leadership, oversight and management for Managed services support professionals.
• Recruit, mentor and build an effective network organization in support of the business.
• Sets strategic and tactical priorities that align with business objectives.
• Responsible for support of a high performance global application support and related services.
• Ensure that meaningful metrics related to established SLAs, availability, capacity and performance are captured, validated and reported.
• Develop plans and strategies to improve performance, reliability and operational cost-effectiveness.
• Administer staff performance management and career development activities.
• Participates in monthly, quarterly and annual forecast/budgets and financial reporting.
• Demonstrates integrity without compromise. Respect, commitment to excellence, collaboration, and agility.
• Design and implantation of IT service management process (ITIL), as well as ensuring compliance with SOC, PCI, HIPAA and other requirements.
• Set tactical goals and initiatives for current managed services team
• Identify technologies that can be used to improve customer service level agreements (SLA)
• Develop costing models for managed service offerings
• Develop and maintain a team through coaching and performance management
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
• 10+ years progressive experience with technical and management background.
• 5 to 10 years of operations management experience leading high-performance teams.
• Strong organizational and team leadership skills.
• Ability to motivate teams to meet tight deadlines.
• Advocate for proven standardized processes and methodologies
• Displays enthusiasm, energy, problem solving and quality focus.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate on enterprise-wide initiatives
• The ability to work under a heavy workload in a time critical environment
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Requires advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience planning support for a multi-discipline operation
• Strong experience in developing staff and implementing effective performance management mechanisms
• Experience managing budget, cost and pricing of support services
• ITIL Certified or experience other ITSM systems
• Experience with SOC, PCI and/or HIPPA would be a big plus
• Solid understanding of security best practices
• Experience with monitoring and metrics of a global infrastructure
• Historic experience with the following technical areas would be beneficial:
o Windows and Linux Server
o Windows desktop
o Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure etc)
o Data Management applications (Informatica MDM etc)
o Infrastructures including networks, storage, data centers and information security
o Large scale monitoring systems
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace
Valid through: 5/25/2021
$150K — $200K
3 days ago