irtual Office ? Positions available in Northeast, Midwest and Southern California.
We are currently partnering with a high growth Data Center-focused Systems Integrator that is on a tear right now, having crushed revenue goals and is experiencing significant growth. They have a global footprint with offices in many major metros across the US and are offering a career path for top performers in various fields.
They are adding additional Sales/SE teams in 6 major markets: Northeast (NY/NJ, Boston, or Philly), Southeast (Atlanta, NC or S. Fla), Midwest (IL, MI, MN, MO, IN, OH), Texas (Austin, Houston, San Antonio), Northwest (NorCal, Seattle, Portland), and Southwest (SoCal, Denver, Phoenix, Las Vegas).
- Freedom to work from home for optimal work/life balance.
- Top shelf leadership, employee relations and resources.
- Award-winning and leading-edge solutions tailored to meet specific client requirements.
- Competitive compensation offered with additional performance-based bonuses and raises.
- Company Matching 401k / Company-paid Life Insurance / Dental Insurance / Voluntary vision and family / Life insurance / Prescription Drug Coverage / Healthcare Flexible Spending Account.
This position will help drive the sales efforts to enterprise clients for our IT Managed Services Solutions offerings. Portfolio offerings:XaaS? / Data Center / Enterprise Networking / Cloud and Managed Services, Unified Communications & Contact Center. Primary platforms include Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft and many other3rd party partnerships can be leveraged to create comprehensive opportunities with clients.
- Leads opportunity strategy working with cross functional teams and closing deals. Identifies and qualifies prospects by using a consultative sales approach, conducts needs/solutions analysis, prepares proposals and presents capabilities to prospective clients.
- Continually in alignment with the Operations and Finance teams to ensure that SOW's (scopes of work) are accurately prepared, presented and managed.
- Formulates and implements sales plans, including strategies, activities and timeframes to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Work withother leaders to help define the go-to-market strategy for our target market.
- Will have financial objectives for total contract value and actual revenue focused on gross profit for each individual sale.
- Manages a smooth handoff to the transition team for all signed agreements
- Oversee post-salessupport to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Must have 7+ years of hosted and cloud salesexperience (Avaya, Cisco, Hosting and Data Center/Networking experiencepreferred).
- IT infrastructure solutions (UC/CC, collaboration, enterprise networking, data center solutions and service) and a strong services orientation
- Demonstrated experience successfully closing deals in Cloud based solutions (UC/CC, DC and EN).
- 3years selling technology solutions to mid and large ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTS in the assigned geography or vertical.
- Must be well-networked and have a proven, stable and verifiable success record in the region.
- Bachelor?s degree or related experience. MBA is a plus.