Managed Services Change Coordinator
The purpose of this position is to facilitate the process of Change Requests through the Change Management process. This includes coordinating change requests through the phases of validation, approval, release and review. The individual will be tasked with ensuring consistency across Change Management, Configuration Management, Incident Management, and Problem Management using the ITIL standard adopted by Sirius. This role will perform day to day support and facilitate change management meetings and problem management reviews.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Manages change requests, ensuring changes follow defined process and comply with requirements
• Reviews change requests to ensure scheduled time does not conflict or create risk with other scheduled changes
• Conducts CAB meetings, ensures change implementers are invited as needed per change requests submitted.
• Review all implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives; refer back any that have been backed out of or have failed
• Liaise with all necessary parties to coordinate change approvals
• Maintains procedures, policies and other documentation relating to Change Management, making use of the knowledgebase module within ServiceNow.
• Ensure defined change management and ITIL processes are adhered to and where appropriate, implement options to address non-conformance
• Identify, train and communicate best practices related to Change Management and ServiceNow to customers and employees
• Work in a fast-paced environment performing, overseeing and maintaining a high volume of change requests and their status on a daily basis.
• Support the design of ServiceNow integrations and work with ServiceNow, business partners and technical teams for implementation.
• Support gathering of samples for audit requests
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements Position Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in a Technical or Business field
• At least five (5) years Information Technology experience, including change management coordination experience
Other Position Requirements
• Demonstrated knowledge of service management processes, procedures and software, and including knowledge of ServiceNow
• Demonstrated ability to work quickly under pressure, consistently make sound decisions, meet deadlines, and escalate issues as required in a timely manner.
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize workload
• Demonstrated ability to create and maintain clear and easily understandable documentation for the current state and proposed state of automation functions.
• ITIL certification
• Experience in a Managed Services environment