pplies developedsubject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Leverages market research to drive local growth agenda.
- Works with local sales & pursuit managers to drive business growth in existing markets and accounts.
- Qualifies opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success.
- Builds & reinforces client's perception of HP as a credible partner.
- Consultatively positions HP in deals to influence and shape deal towards HP's strengths.
- Develops and champions the business justification for service solutions i.e. outsourcing, out-tasking, or annuity solutions.
- Educates account team about HPS service solutions i.e. Outsourcing, out-tasking or annuity solutions.
- Help Sales to position the value of the service solution program.
- Maintain and execute regular customer events.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 5+ years in the Services business, Sales, Business Development or Engagement Advanced.
- University degree preferable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business Development & Management.
- Market Research and Analysis.
- Develop short-term, local market strategy.
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships.
- Plan for future business opportunities.
- Salesand Opportunity Building.
- Assesses regional sales for emerging customer requirements, competitive intelligence, and market trend.
- Create & drive growth programs based on local market conditions & business climate.
- Advanced selling skills in negotiating, proposal development, account planning.
- General Business Acumen.
- Financially savvy to meet financial targets.
- Knowledgeable of HP service product, particular vertical industry, particular service business area, or solution specialty.
- Knowledge & awareness of total HP portfolio at value add level.
- Strategic thinking/planning.
- Proposal creation.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Strong customer IT understanding.
- Build & lead extended teams.
- Drive project negotiations.
Job ID 3019342