- Leverages market research to drive local growth agenda.
- Works with local sales & pursuit managers to drive business growth in existing markets and accounts.
- Qualifies opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success.
- Builds & reinforces client's perception of HP as a credible partner.
- Consultatively positions HP in deals to influence and shape deal towards HP's strengths.
- Develops and champions the business justification for service solutions i.e. outsourcing, out-tasking, or annuity solutions.
- Educates account team about HPS service solutions i.e. Outsourcing, out-tasking or annuity solutions.
- Help Sales to position the value of the service solution program.
- Maintain and execute regular customer events.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 5+ years in the Services business, Sales, Business Development or Engagement Advanced.
- University degree preferable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business Development & Management.
- Market Research and Analysis.
- Develop short-term, local market strategy.
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships.
- Plan for future business opportunities.
- Salesand Opportunity Building.
- Assesses regional sales for emerging customer requirements, competitive intelligence, and market trend.
- Create & drive growth programs based on local market conditions & business climate.
- Advanced selling skills in negotiating, proposal development, account planning.
- General Business Acumen.
- Financially savvy to meet financial targets.
- Knowledgeable of HP service product, particular vertical industry, particular service business area, or solution specialty.
- Knowledge & awareness of total HP portfolio at value add level.
- Strategic thinking/planning.
- Proposal creation.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Strong customer IT understanding.
- Build & lead extended teams.
- Drive project negotiations.
Job ID 3020301