Managed Services Account Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or sales
• At least seven (7) years experience in managing customers and hardware and software delivery projects
• Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL terminology
• Demonstrated ability to managed multiple technical and/or service delivery relationships
• Experience with formal system development and project management methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to understand and translate complex technical ideas and information into easy-to-understand terms for non-technical people
• Demonstrated ability to ensure the change management process is utilized in order to maintain profitability, prevent scope creep, and ensures client satisfaction
• Demonstrated knowledge of ticket management, monitor and/or scheduling packages
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a project team
The position exists to provide account management services to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position. Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.