$80K — $100K *
Managed Security Service Product Manager for Splunk (remote)
BlueVoyant is seeking a highly experienced professional with a technical background specializing in Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud to join a rapidly expanding managed security service product management team, dedicated to delivering world-class SOC services utilizing Splunk and where appropriate, Phantom. This role is responsible for leading the Splunk security services offering for BlueVoyant.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact individual contributor position on the BlueVoyant Product Management team. In this position, you’ll be expected to lead our Splunk strategy and product execution including defining the vision and building appropriate offerings with the Managed Security Services Engineering team. This role requires experience in product management and information security. You will use client and prospect input, market research, product management discipline, and experience to define plans and requirements in an agile and fast pace environment to enable highly competitive offerings in the market and delivered efficiently through our global Security Operations Centers. You will also work closely with the security operations team to leverage their requirements to scale operations.
● Lead the design and go to market for BlueVoyant’s Splunk Cloud offering.
● Lead all product management activities to include strategy, tactical direction to engineering teams, and sales enablement.
● Work closely with product marketing to create datasheets and customer facing sales material
● Work with our business development team to continue to nurture our relationship with Splunk and other key partners.
● Understand Splunk pricing models and help craft appropriate pricing models for BlueVoyant Managed Security Service offerings.
● Engage with clients and prospects to determine common problems our solutions can solve, including additional services not offered today.
● Develop both strategic and detailed requirements.
● Collaborate with engineering and security operations teams to prioritize features on related development activities
● Establish a deep understanding of our users, buyers, and their needs
● Understand the sales process and partner with Marketing to deliver enablement and key sales tools to reduce friction in the sales process
● Conduct competitive analysis so that, through you, the company remains informed about the competitive landscape (use this information to establish meaningful market differentiators)
● Specify User Acceptance requirements to confirm that the product meets the defined requirements.
● Three to Five as a Product Manager, or equivalent experience, specifically working with agile development
● Three or more years of experience with information security
● Be an expert in all things Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud, and Phantom.
● Strong knowledge how Splunk is leveraged in an MSSP and Security Operations.
● Strong knowledge integration between Splunk and varius case managements systems like ServiceNow.
● Strong knowledge between Splunk and EDR technologies like Crowdstrike and Carbonblack.
● Strong knowledge Splunk’s log ingestion and forwarding capabilities.
● Experience leading cross-functional and cross-company teams to deliver products and projects on tight timelines
● Exceptional communication skills, able to articulate complex problems reaching a wide variety of perspectives represented by different internal groups, including cross-functional leadership
● Exceptional analytical skills, fact-based, transparent and experience building business cases and cost/benefit scenarios
● Technical understanding of security services and how they may be delivered
● Strong problem-solving capabilities and the proven ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable items and/or recommendations
BlueVoyant combines world-class cyber defense talent with unique threat intelligence data to provide real-time, external, threat-monitoring services, and comprehensive Managed Security Services. BlueVoyant’s distinctive Managed Security Service combines advanced endpoint protection, network monitoring, and remote remediation. In addition, BlueVoyant’s Managed Security Service is closely linked to its uniquely comprehensive and actionable real-time Threat Intelligence data, which combines internet traffic, Dark Web intelligence, and host-based threat data.
Co-founded by CEO Jim Rosenthal, former Chief Operating Officer at Morgan Stanley, and Executive Chairman Tom Glocer, former Chief Executive Officer at Thomson Reuters, BlueVoyant has attracted a management team that comes from the world’s preeminent intelligence, law enforcement, and private sector organizations. Other leaders include:
● Jim Penrose, COO, former EVP at Darktrace with 17 years at the NSA in key leadership roles.
● Brett Davis, CRO, former CRO at eSentire.
● Austin Berglas, Global Head of Professional Services, former head of the FBI's New York Cyber Branch.
● Milan Patel, Global Head of MSS, former CTO of the FBI Cyber Division.
● Gad Goldstein, President BlueVoyant International and Chairman of BlueVoyant Israel, a former division head in the Israel Security Agency, Shin Bet.
● Ron Feler, Global Head of Threat Intelligence and Operations, former Deputy Commander of Unit 8200, the cybersecurity division of the Israel Defense Forces.
● Mike Wertheimer, Senior Advisor, former Research Director of NSA
● Bill Crumm, Senior Advisor, former NSA SIGINT Director, and former Cybersecurity Head, Morgan Stanley.
● Robert Hannigan, Chairman of BlueVoyant International, former Director of GCHQ.
All employees must be authorized to work in the United States. BlueVoyant provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, BlueVoyant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Valid through: 4/23/2021
$80K — $100K
13 days ago
$70K — $90K + $20K bonus