CPA firm has an opportunity for a Managed Care – Sr. Consultant to work with our nonprofit/governmental/healthcare team.
The ideal candidate will have 10 + years of experience with providing managed care implementation, consulting, advice, etc.
- Advise our clients on managed care readiness and preparation to operate in a managed care environment regarding:
- Technology and electronic health records (EHR)
- Data collection and management
- Negotiate contract and rates with Managed Care Organizations (MCO)/individual provider/Coalition on behalf of our nonprofit and healthcare clients.
- Advise our clients on precaution on transition to managed care, transition and implementation support, quality measures
- Conduct seminars/webinars on managed care for providers and funding sources
- Presentations to finance teams, Boards of Directors of nonprofit, healthcare organizations and other stakeholders.