$200K — $250K *
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Cyber Solutions, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The RK program team supports the US Cyber Command (USCC) to craft and integrate a unified modern scalable architecture for a Forensic and Malware Exploitation Enterprise (FMEE). We craft and deploy enterprise-level cyber tools for the ingest and analysis of potential malware. The system performs collection, triage, collaborative examination, conversion and command & control. As part of our team, you will craft, develop, test and deploy sophisticated systems that directly support the USCC mission needs.
The Malware Reverse Engineer job duties will include:
1. independently support DCO/OCO analysts with complex analysis of forensic, event and signature data as well as binary, mobile, executable code leading to the detection of a variety of threat types including malware and potentially sophisticated persistent threats.
2. Detail the analysis techniques in a triage database to assist others in timely kill chain analysis.
3. Collect and perform initial analysis on assembled volatile data, log data, captured network traffic data, to identify any immediate intrusion related artifacts which in turn will allow immediate defensive countermeasures to be implemented.
4. Independently develop vital procedures or scripts to identify such data.
5. Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on malware detection, analysis and mitigation.
6. Use both static and dynamic tools/techniques to analyze and reverse-engineer malware, and provide instruction and guidance to junior personnel.
This position is contingent on contract award and funding.
Qualified candidates shall meet the following minimum requirements:
1. A Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related STEM subject area with twelve (12) years of demonstrated experience. In lieu of a degree, sixteen (16) years of demonstrated experience is required.
2. Ability to develop code that takes advantages of a weakness in an operating system, application or any other software code, including application plug-ins. Extensive knowledge with disassembly tools and able to develop functional exploits; Create custom shellcode; develop code that can bypass typically security measures; experience with ring 0 programming.
4. Demonstrated experience and/or training in using both static and dynamic tools/techniques to analyze and reverse-engineer malware, to include: Binary Ninja, Immunity Debugger, Ollydbg, Windbg, Ida Pro, and/or Ghidra.
Valid through: 8/28/2020