You’re a great fit if…
- You're excited about development, research and maintenance of proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and encryption.
- You are well versed with vulnerability assessments/penetration testing of information systems.
- You're passionate about ensuring that software standards are met; and designing, developing, documenting, testing and debugging application software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
You’ll love our position if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 5 or more years of experience as a malware analyst.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or a related discipline.
- You're well versed in C/C++ and Assembly language and understand how network based attacks work at the operating system and/or protocol level.
- You have a DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level I Certification
- You have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
What your day will look like:
- You'll participate in formal technical briefings and proposals.
- You'll perform system analysis, reverse engineering and static, dynamic and best practice malware analytical methodologies on Windows, Android and/or UNIX based platforms.
- You'll provide expertise in security concents, protocols, processes, architectures and tools.