- Develop plans and schedules for job sites, equipment lay down, contractor parking, etc.
- Ensure EPA and OSHA compliance (working with HSSE).
- Review and recommend improvements to proposed designs and planning.
- Obtain all necessary red-line information to plans and transitioning to the Refinery at the start-up, as well as new equipment specifications, etc.
- Work with Finance to ensure reviews and approvals of all contractors' invoicing for work completed and related audits accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Engineering Preferred)
- 20+ years of professional experience in the Chemical/Refining industry.
- 10+ years major ($500+ million) project managementexperience. (Example roles: Project Department Manager, Construction Manager, Project Department Manager, Turnaround Manager)
- Strong understanding of the stage gate project process
Note: This position may require significant travel between the Engineering Contracting firms and possible temporary housing relocation at the construction site based on the phase/stage of the project.
- 5+ years of experience with major projects in the Aromatics chemical industry.