Core Responsibilities include:
- You will manage the strategic selling cycle for 10+ high profile Federal Civilian accounts, such as HHS, DOT/FAA, US Postal Service, and other top Civilian accounts.
- Establish and maintain long-term client relationships; qualifying new business in addition to participating in retention, cross sell, and up sell opportunities.
- Lead a complex sales cycle; orchestrating, leveraging and collaborating with additional resources – i.e. partners, inside sales, Solutions (Presales) Engineers, Sales Management, and Executive leadership – when needed.
- Prepare accurate forecast, document daily activities in salesforce, and perform other task necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals
- Sell deeper and wider into assigned accounts. Identifying requirements from other departments within an assigned account and then configuring an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor – identifying, penetrating, and securing potential targets through a relationship-based approach.
Core Requirements include:
- Exceptional track record selling high-end software solutions, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: Application Architectures & Performance Management, Business Analytics Tools, End User Experience, SaaS, IaaS, Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Storage, Subscription Model, Virtualization, and Infrastructure Management into Federal Civilian accounts.
- New business hunter with 10+ years Enterprise Software Sales experience, selling across multiple verticals
- Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 12 months
- Strong experience of selling to C-Suite (or one level below) with a good understanding of technology
- Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations
- Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships.
- Existing relationships within the assigned client base is preferred.
- Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients