What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Telematics (VZT) is the premium provider of Location-Based-Services toenterprises across the globe. VZT’s scalable, Software as a Service (“SaaS”) platform helps enterprises, business owners and fleet managers optimize business operations and manage their global workforce effectively through GPS location technology. VZT is dedicated toenhancing the value of our customer's business through intelligent integration of locationtechnology, information and services.
Preferred location is CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ.
This sales position will be responsible for developing and closing new sales within the major account sector (companies with 100-1000 vehicles) for VZT software and services. This position will have responsibility to manage the complete sales cycle process including: prospecting, initial sales call/s, evaluation, ROI, RFP and closing of the sale. Sales engineering support is provided with this position as well as product management and product marketing support.
- Utilize personal knowledge and contacts with the enterprise sector to develop and implement a sales plan to effectively sell VZT products and services to prospects as well as developing ISV partnerships with system integrators, software and hardware platform companies.
- Ability to meet and exceed quota targets set for establishing sales of VZT products and services
- Ability to lead RFP response teams, as well as help develop RFP proposals for new enterprise location-based software (LBS) and location intelligence solutions.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships that enhance VZT’s value proposition. This may include other enabling technologies that would complement VZT’s product line.
- Provide training and support for partners to further develop understanding of VZT service and product offering within the enterprise LBS segment
- Attend appropriate trade functions to further promote VZT products and services.
What we’re looking for...
- Proven record of exceeding quota selling software and related solutions into midsize and Fortune 500 enterprises, including transportation or logistics, content or other related technologies and services.
- Minimum of eight years in field sales with a strong understanding of SaaS offerings such as mobile resource management, ERP, CRM or related field.
- Work with internal teams such as sales engineering and product management and others to ensure that feedback from prospect clients is addressed and the products are meeting current client needs.
- Proven ability to work as a satellite employee.
- Excellent presentation skills to both executive and technical audiences.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-starting individual who is a quick learner and resourceful.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and CRM systems (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Ability to travel 45%