Major Accounts Mgr - Enterprise Application Software - Midwest - 27078529
Our client is looking for an exceptional Major Accounts Manager in Midwest with an entrepreneurial spirit to be an integral part of their sales team in the US. The successful candidate will have 5-10 years of experience selling Enterprise Software and exceeding $8M-$10M quotas!. You must come out of the Enterprise Application Software sales space!
The client likes to hire Major Account Managers who have sold Enterprise Application Software like ERP, CRM, Big Data / Analytics, Security, etc. They like people who are making $300K+ for companies like Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, Genesys, Verint Collabra, Aspect, etc. Not interested in Channel people or Job Hoppers!
The Major Accounts Manager will own (3-4) Critical Accounts w/ an annual quota of $8M-$10M+, provide accurate business forecasts, professionally representing the company in their Accounts and maintain a high level of satisfaction with peers, salespeople, customers and partners. This is a key Sales Role in the company!
Your role is to maintain and expand revenue in your (3-4 Major Accounts! As the Account leader, you will effectively manage your Team to expand product saturation, increase customer satisfaction and eliminate competitive threats!
- Exceed the annual revenue target of $8M-$10M+.
- Help your Team and insure everyone professionally represents the company to your Major Accounts .
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Help your Team maintain every customer as a reference account
- Help your Team establish the company throughout your Major Accounts
- Help your Team to prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities in your Major Accounts.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a good Teammate. Support your Team in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or Equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate a track record of managing Account Teams that exceeded $8M-$10M quotas!
- 5+ years of experience selling ERP, CRM, Security, Big Data / Analytics, BI / DW, etc. Enterprise Solutions.
- 5 - 10 years of managing Account Teams selling ERP, CRM, Security Big Data / Analytics, Business Intelligence / DW, etc. (Enterprise Application Software Solutions).
- Ability to help your Team present and communicate with all levels of the customer: ?Technical, Financial & Executive.
- Comfortable using Salesforce and Strategic Selling Methodologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty
- Fun to be around! Personable
- Experience selling Enterprise Software / Cloud solutions is a must.
- Competitive Nature. Loves to Win.
Base Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $260,000.00 - $300,000.00 (NO Cap) + Great Benefits + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility