In this hybrid role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into and through a set of Named Carrier and Service Provider Accounts and strategic Partners. Your focus will be to create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Sell Fortinet suite of products to Carrier and Service Providers and manage the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Develop eastern Canadian Service Provider sell through business by:
- Working with Service Provider product management groups to develop product and services offerings leveraging Fortinet products as part of their GTM strategy.
- Work with Service Provider sales teams to ensure they are adequately trained and knowledgeable about our products to position our solutions with their clients.
- Work with Fortinet and Service Provider sales teams to jointly identify and close business opportunities together.
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
- Proven ability to sell solutions to Canadian Carrier and Service Provider accounts
- Proven ability to work with Service Providers in product development and GTM strategies
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Minimum 8 years sales experience selling to Fortune 1000 Major Accounts.
- Minimum 3 years selling enterprise network security products and services.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred