Forcepoint is growing! We’re searching for a Major Accounts Development Manager for our Network Security practice in the Western United States Region. Our ideal candidate will have extensive Enterprise Account Management (Fortune 100) experience, and demonstrated excellence building executive (C-Suite and Board of Directors) and technical relationships while driving new business within existing and new accounts. You will team with resources at headquarters, effectively manage customer relationships, and drive new business in prospective accounts. We are seeking the best Security professionals in the industry to join our team!
- Manage the sales cycle with C-level executives and Technical Staff
- Perform hunting and farming sales activity within a set of very large Named Accounts
- Identify and help close sales opportunities on your Account List
- Lead sales presentations and engage technical resources to establish brand and solution awareness
- Utilize Salesforce to track activities, opportunities, and sales funnel activities
- Coordinates sales activities with sales leadership, business units and other field sales reps
- Create Opportunity, Account, and Industry Plans as part of a Go To Market strategy
- Interface with the Channel Sales Team and Marketing on program implementation and training efforts.
- Develop a target reseller list in collaboration with the Channel Account Manager that will enable you to achieve your forecast.
- Travel throughout the region approximately 50%+ of time
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in enterprise software sales to various channels and direct sales with exposure to F500 accounts/C-Level relationships
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- Previous Network Security experience highly preferred
- Effective communicator (Verbal, Written, Presentation)
- Executive Relationship