Marco is a high-performing technology services company with a track record of creating rewarding careers. Whether you are a recent graduate ready for an exciting opportunity, or a seasoned professional eager to elevate your skills with an IT services and consulting industry leader, then you have come to the right spot.
More about us. We make business technology Better. Simple. Secure. We do it all – from hosted/cloud services, copiers/printers, managed services, phone systems, document management, business IT services, audio/video systems and shredding. We are an organization led by salespeople with hundreds of engineers and technicians ready to fix any and all customer problems. With over 50 years in the industry, Marco has a Gold Standard Culture with a focus on employee engagement, client satisfaction, vendor partnerships, and community support.
Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.
The Major Account Sales Representative is responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy and assigned sales revenue goals for complex customer accounts and will represent custom portfolio solutions for customers within defined vertical or broad geography.
- Prospect new business with focused approaches for revenue generating activity
- Drive revenue by acquiring new accounts and maximizing existing accounts
- Maintain, grow, and lead revenue for assigned base of business through upselling
- Execute and maximize contract renewals through contract retention sales strategies
- Leverage sales enablement tools to maximize pipeline
- Strategically position Marco solutions in assigned accounts and verticals
- Manage referral and networking relationships
- Maximize relationships with Marco' providers and vendors
- Highly targeted on sales results and customer experience
- Consistently operates effectively with little or no guidance
- Manage approximately 50+ accounts
- Drive new contract sales and consistently add new product line sales
- Execute new sales above revenue threshold
- Coach and mentor incoming reps
- Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 8-15 years of experience as a Sales Rep or Account manager with significant technology sales background
- Leader and proven track record in major accounts and overall in sales
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of personal insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Willingness to travel with overnight stays as required.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external clients.
- Self-starter, ability to plan and implement territory sales strategy with limited supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment.
- Highly organized, ability to maintain accurate and detailed records of sales activity.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to operate with changing priorities.
- Demonstrate ability to deal effectively and professionally with all types of people and situations.
- Proficient with business collaboration tools including MS Office applications and company specific programs.
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.
*all benefits are dependent on employment status
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.