Major Account Sales District Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Major Accounts Sales:
As a Major AccountsDistrict Manager, you will identify and cultivate new business opportunities by driving strategic HCM initiatives within organizations containing 150-999 employees. You must be able to effectively work withinternal and external partners, independently manage a full sales cycle, and accurately forecast sales while managing a pipeline four times your assigned quota. We are seeking high energy District Managers with previous experience selling a robust solution in a fast paced environment. At ADP, you will have the opportunity to sell our entire suite of 40+ solutions and services to C-level Executives without vertical boundaries. You will be able to grow your own business while still having the support of exceptional sales leadership, continual sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading compensation, benefits and rewards. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Consistently achieve/exceed an annual sales quota; selling to both new accounts as well as existing ADP clients. Must be proficient in both elements.
- Develop and execute territory business plans to define your strategies and tactics for success
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team to drive HCM expansion with new/existing clients
- Expand your network by working with external partners to gain access to industry knowledge as well as other key C-Level decision makers
ADP believes in setting you up for success. As such, appropriately ramped quotas are assigned to all first yearDistrict Managers.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of quota carrying, outside business-to-business sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
- Track record of over achieving quota
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- New Business sales experience
Req Number: 157949