$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into the SLED vertical and strategic partners. Your focus will be to create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
• Generating SLED business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
• Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
• Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
• Proven ability to sell solutions to the SLED vertical.
• A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
• Experience in closing large deals.
• Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
• Minimum 8 years sales experience.
• Minimum 3 years selling enterprise network security products and services.
• Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
• BS or equivalent experience
EEOC / AAP Accommodation: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Fortinet, Inc at (408) 235-7700 of email@example.com for assistance.
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Fortinet participates in E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9 to data from U.S Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records
Valid Through: 2019-9-16