We are searching for technically competent sales candidates who are proactive and passionate about providing customer solutions and satisfying the clients they serve. Enterprise Account Managers act as a point of contact for a set of named enterprise level accounts.
They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client.
They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as customer requirements for new product development, participating in events on behalf of GCI, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients. A technical or telecommunications background is a helpful addition.
- Working with established GCI customers to keep and grow their business with us by helping solve their issues in IT and connectivity with our suite of products and custom solutions.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate operational excellence.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes in CRM Salesforce.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Working with solutions engineers to design solutions to meet unique customer requirements.
- Identifying industry trends and staying up to date with customer verticals.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on making GCI easy to do business with.
You Must Have:
- Track Record of high achievement
- Must have experience in telecommunications, IT Solutions or technical sales
- Must be capable of working independently.
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measureable performance goals
- Minimum of six (6) years of progressively responsible sales or technical experience, to include a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in B2B related industry consistently meeting or exceeding goals.
- Minimum of six (6) years of progressively responsibleexperience, to include a minimum of three (3) years' experience developing proposals and three years' experience in a customer service sales related industry consistently meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or similar emphasis required.
- In addition to minimum experiencerequired, degree may be substituted with relevant exempt work experience on a year for year basis.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.