s a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors and government agencies.
We continue to win multiple awards including one of Forbes most innovative companies (2017) and Fortune’s 100 fastest growing companies (2020).
As a Major Account Manager for Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Owners at CoStar, you will be responsible for growing the relationships with the largest and most important owners nationwide. You will lead the national sales strategy and goals with the objective of growing CoStar revenue while ensuring the delivery of exceptional service to our key CRE Owners nationwide.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive national account strategy in coordination with VP of Major Accounts
- Create and develop relationships with key customers to enhance retention and increase additional sales to those accounts. Constantly seek, share and implement best practices in the sales function.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including business and functional partners and the senior management team
- Collaboration with field sales teams to assist in achieving team goals with local offices
- Prospect and sell named list of unsold firms within major account vertical
- Represent CoStar by hosting and attending industry events and networking with commercial real estate professionals
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- External applicants are expected to have the following experience:
- Seven or more years of sales experience managing the strategy and senior level relationships with key accounts in financial or information services, business intelligence, SaaS or data and analytic companies or equivalent client facing experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry
- Internal applicants are expected to have the following experience:
- Five or more years of sales experience plus 18 months at a CoStar Sales Executive level or higher meeting and/or exceeding sales targets
- Five or more years of a demonstrated track record of rapidly growing and achieving revenue growth targets
- Three or more years of selling into large national accounts at the C-level
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry selling to owners, investors, brokers
- Success in building long-term relationships and business partnerships with clients at high levels
- Ability to analyze data, build-out reporting and make strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Superior customer service and account management skills
- Effective internal relationship building skills (superiors, peers, teams, company-wide) and externally (sales channels, customers, etc.)
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company
- The industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
- Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products
- 95% customer renewal rate
- Consistent 20%+ average of year over year growth
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- High compensation with uncapped commissions and an outstanding annual Presidents Club trip
- Exceptional benefit plan including an employee discounted stock purchase plan