Windstream Enterprise (WE) has an immediate need for a Major Account Executive interested in working alongside fellow WE employees in building a foundation for our customers’ success. We do this by acting as Pathfinders, pursuing a daily dedication to the following behaviors:
• We approach each situation with a responsive and highly agile style, always meeting customers on their own terms.
• We take the time to listen, learn and acknowledge the context of a customer’s pain points.
• We dig deeper into problems and seek new and better answers for our customers’ unique requirements.
• We guide customers towards the right solutions by leveraging our deep expertise and portfolio of innovative next-generation technology.
• We deliver a direct response to our customer’s needs, focusing on technologies that set the stage for growth.
Major Account Executive
• Meets or exceeds company sales metrics by gaining profitable business from both existing customers and new logo Fortune 1000 companies through a strategic and consultative approach and becoming a recognized expert in the marketplace.
• Gains access to Fortune 1000 C-Level Executives at targeted companies in the area by prospecting deep and wide within the organization; leveraging relationships with referral partners and key industry partners; communicating and collaborating with other internal sales teams; and gaining referrals from current customers.
• Generates sales to new logo Enterprise-sized companies by developing executive sponsorship with top-level influencers; building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with all influencers; listening to learn all critical business issues (CBIs) and wins/losses of all influencers; developing and executing a strategic approach for selling multiple complex solutions with multiple buying influencers; challenging conventional thinking to enhance credibility and establish differentiation from competitors; presenting the company brand and differentiating Windstream from competitors; researching public and private company information; gaining insight of company’s business strategy; analyzing company’s competitive market and comparing it with similar companies.; organizing internal resources appropriate for each customer opportunity; delivering customized solutions which meet customer expectations and address CBIs; and following-up to ensure customer satisfaction and gain referrals.
• Generates additional sales to Existing Customers by enhancing and strengthening relationships with C-Level executives; earning trusted advisor status with all levels of the organization through a collaborative and consultative approach; influencing future business and operational initiatives by continually updating the customer on how to leverage new product offerings to achieve desired results; and developing and maintaining a strategic plan for future sales; and manages multiple complex opportunities at the same time.
• Follows a disciplined, structured sales process for complex sales by deploying solution selling and strategic selling tools and techniques; submitting activity and results reports on time; managing sales opportunity progress through Salesforce; and submitting accurate orders in a timely manner.
• Develops referral partners by building a professional network in the market; establishing relationships with productive partners in the market; educating partners on the benefits of recommending Windstream products and services; designing a system of effective interaction to pursue optimum opportunities; and identifying and uncovering non-traditional partners in the market.
• Achieves expert status in the marketplace by demonstrating Windstream cultural beliefs; properly preparing for each customer interaction; maintaining the appropriate appearance and demeanor; applying superior salesmanship and persuasive presentation skills at the Executive Level; viewing customer objections as a natural part of the process and maintaining poise under pressure to seamlessly handle those objections; proactively seeks coaching and uses analytics to track and improve performance; effectively managing time; and keeping abreast of industry trends to improve business acumen.
Minimum Requirements:College degree or equivalent and 8+ years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 12+ years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.