This is what will be expected of you as a Major Account Executive – Professional Services Specialist:
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make it a priority to take exceptional care of your clients.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. You must bring a high level of energy and be committed to achieve your sales goals.
- Be comfortable with cold calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients; you must be tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career.
- Outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to report regularly to a branch office.
- Establishing and strengthening relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
- Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all Konica Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- Designing and presenting solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
- Consistently closingsalesand achieving monthly activity and revenue goals.
- Knowledge or experience in professional services; you understand and know how this industry works; you have established relationships in this field.
- 6 – 10 years of success in business-to-businesssales selling to clients in the professional services industry OR in the digital imaging solutions or othertechnology industry. High Volume and Production Print experience strongly preferred.
- College degreepreferred
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required!