The Enterprise Account Manager is a hybrid role focused on both proactive cultivation of new business as well as targeting and growing existing customer accounts. You will be responsible for creating demand, building qualified opportunity pipeline, up-selling and cross-selling, forecasting and closing bookings as per your assigned plan. You will be responsible for applying a thorough understanding of our products, sales methodology, processes, and prospecting techniques while selling across LogMeIn’s Access and Customer Engagement and Support product suites.
- New account acquisition and install base expansion, including prospecting, qualifying, challenger selling, negotiation and closing.
- Develop strategic prospecting plans for territory development, working with Business Development Representatives Representatives, Account Managers, and other team members
- Demonstrate strong qualification skills to provide accurate forecast reports to management on opportunities as required. Knowledge of MEDDIC a plus.
- Familiarity of Challenger Sales and Challenger Customer sales methodologies.
- Excellent presentation skills for in-person or web based meetings
- Apply experience in navigating through sales cycle to drive deals to closure, identifying key decision makers and business drivers.
- Keep up to date on new product releases to maximize opportunities in the prospect and account base.
- Apply thorough knowledge of all LogMeIn solutions to address customers business requirements
- Apply strong understanding of key competitors and understanding of how the company’s products compare with competitors
- Proactively develop and manage several deals, while focusing on closing deals with a high likelihood of success
- Provide a consultative sales approach through an extended sales cycle to consistently meet or exceed quota
- Demonstrate ability to represent LogMeIn with all levels of account’s management team
- Follow company policies and sales procedures through the sales cycle
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years sales or equivalent experience in a rapidly changing dynamic environment required
- Experience selling digital customer service solutions
- Proven record of success with developing prospecting list
- Demonstrated record of success communicating effectively in person, via telephone, and email with customers and successful track record of meeting and/or exceeding quota.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Analytical and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritize while multi-tasking projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Internet
- Proficiency with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated ability to coach others, lead by example and work collaboratively with Management
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to sell.