Due to the current circumstances brought about by the Covid-19 outbreak, this position does not yet have a start date. However given the importance of the role, we will continue to actively interview candidates during this time, with the intention of completing the hiring process and extending an offer as soon as we are able to do so. Initial interviews will be over the phone and/or video.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Major Account Executive - Professional Services Specialist!
Essential Job Functions
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business and take exceptional care of your clients.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups, reporting regularly to a branch office.
- You will establish and strengthen relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- You will design and present solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- You are able to thrive in a dynamic environment; you are driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best.
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve your sales goals.
- You are experienced in problem solving to offer client impactful business solutions.
- You understand the industry and have established relationships in this field.
- You are tenacious and have a desire to develop and secure new business accounts.
- You are passionate about growing your knowledge as you build your career.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Knowledge in the Professional Services field is preferred.
- 6-10 years of business-to-business technical sales experience, selling to clients in the Professional Services industry OR digital imaging solutions field or other related technology industry.
- College degree preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required!
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan).
- Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.