Would you like to be part of a team focused on transforming an entire industry? At CareerBuilder, we have a passion to connect employers with the right talent at the right time. We are focused onbringing speed and efficiency to our clients through cutting edge technology and services and we’re looking for motivated self-starters to bring that message to our customers! We put customers first, work hard, and collaborate across the company to bring the best solutions to market. Sales Executives prospect, develop, close and grow business. Join our team at CareerBuilder today!
As a Sales Executive, you will prospect, develop, close and maintain business.
A day in the life
- Act as a trusted advisor to your clients by identifying and consulting with key decision makers tounderstand their business needs and build a business case for CareerBuilder’s solutions.
- Customer experience comes first. You must have an innate ability to engage, support, and service your customers.
- Sales must be your passion. A competitive spirit and extreme focus to achieve and exceed sales goals is the CareerBuilder culture.
- You will become a subject matter expert on human resources, recruitment landscape, and how the economy impacts today’s workforce.
- Each day your focus will be to identify opportunities, create the business case and close the sale. As a Sales Executive at CareerBuilder you are able to own the entire sales lifecycle and have complete control over your success.
- You are able to articulate the value of new services to your existing client base and continue toexpand the business with a set of named accounts who currently partner with CareerBuilder.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Must have 5+ years proven B2B outside sales experience
- Superior hunting / cold-calling capabilities and account management skills; desire to deliver world-class customer service.
- Proven success selling to the executive level as well as multiple buyers at several levels within large, enterprise organizations
- Experience working named account lists
- Experience deeply penetrating accounts through significant cold calling & lead generation
- Documented success selling large complex accounts with multiple decision makers
- Experience with conceptual sales, solution selling and value-based selling
- Documented proof of quota attainment
- Must be able to travel up to 30%
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- High activity sales cycle for generating new business
- Maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong sense of initiative and desire to achieve
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Intermediate competency with Microsoft office tools
- Basic experience with CRM software/tools
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Frequent phone and computer use
- Creating written communications
- Need to be able to sit at a desk
- Ability to travel
TSR ID: 001063