From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Major Account Executive - Government & Education Specialist!
Essential Job Functions
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business and take exceptional care of your clients.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups, reporting regularly to a branch office.
- You will establish and strengthen relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- You will design and present solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- You are able to thrive in a dynamic environment; you are driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best.
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve your sales goals.
- You are experienced in problem solving to offer client impactful business solutions.
- You understand the industry and have established relationships in this field.
- You are tenacious and have a desire to develop and secure new business accounts.
- You are passionate about growing your knowledge as you build your career.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Knowledge in the Government & Education field is preferred.
- 6-10 years of business-to-business technical sales experience, selling to clients in the Government & Education industry OR digital imaging solutions field or other related technology industry.
- College degreepreferred.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required!
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan).
- Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.